Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lee Minho makes boys nervous!






The upcoming drama, Personal Taste’s very own three actors Kim Ji Suk and Lee Minho and 2AM’s Seulong got together for an interview with MBC’s Section TV.

During the interview, actor Kim Ji Suk had revealed, “There was a time when I got nervous because of Lee Minho’s stare.

Continuing on, he revealed, “There was a scene where Lee Minho was holding me by my neck, but when I caught glimpses of his haggard stare, I thought of it to be very charming.”

To this, Seulong jokingly added, “It seems like we’re both undergoing sexual orientation.

Lee Minho then added, “There’s been a time when I’ve been hit on by a guy. When someone of the same sex showed a little bit of friendliness towards me, I avoided him.


source:allkpop


hahaha..i LOLed hard reading this.
who wouldnt miss his charm heh?

so guys..do u find him attractive?


No comments: