Monday, April 5, 2010

Hyun Joong's of SS501 April Fool


On the 1st April, Kim HyunJoong of SS501 has made an announcement on his official website.


2010-04-01 PM 12:32:08

"On Wednesday... I'm going to study abroad in Spain.
There are many things going in my head, and I'll be back after I get organized with my thoughts.
501 has to release an album, but we didn't record a single song and no songs have been confirmed.. It's a situation where it is making my head dizzy.
The album to be released on May 1st... It may be a promise that cannot be fulfilled.. I'm sorry..
Don't be too shocked at my choice, and trust in my choices and support me like you always did. I really mean it. I don't regret my choices.. So trust in me.
My last post on the official site.....
Sincerely, HyunJoong"

source:koreaprecious


not knowing at first that it was an april fool, i was so shocked!
haha..he managed to fool me.. ;D

No comments: